Sig Sauer 716i Tread Snakebite 308 FDE MLok 716 716I-16B-TRD-SB-SE AR10
No reviews have been written for this product.
Sig Sauer brings the popular 716i to the next level with the 716i TREAD Snakebite SE! This direct impingement AR-platform comes equipped with a full-length flattop Picatinny rail with more than enough space for the installation of sights, scopes, optics, and accessories. The 716i TREAD Snakebite SE features a Flashhider/Compensator 3-port muzzle device, which greatly mitigates muzzle rise and muzzle flash, and features a Cerakote finish for a long service life. To promote superior accuracy, this rifle is outfitted with a SIG 2-stage Matchlite flat-blade trigger for a crisp, ultralight pull. Other features of the 716i TREAD Snakebite SE include a free-float handguard with multiple M-LOK attachment points, and is compatible with the complete line of TREAD accessories.
SIG 716i SNAKEBITE SE Features:
- SIG MATCHLITE Flat-Blade Trigger
- Elite Cerakote 3 Port Comp
- Free Floating M-LOK Handguard
- Lightweight Direct Impingement Design
- 6 Position Adjustable Stock
- Caliber:.308 Win
- Weight:8.5 lbs (with magazine)
- Rifle Overall Length:37 inches
- Action:Semi-Automatic Direct Impingment
- Trigger:Flat-blade match trigger
- Safety:Ar-type selector
- Rifle Barrel Length:16 inches
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:10"
- Rifle Stock:6-position collapsible stock
- Scope Mount:Full length flattop picatinny rail
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.308 Win
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles